One of the foremost activities for strategic sourcing is to assess the current spending of the company. At Stratview, we can help conduct an in-depth analysis of the current spending of your company. We study the spend categories, the sourcing destinations, and procurement prices. We help benchmark our client’s spend with the best industry practices and identify the gaps, enabling them to take quick measures and save costs significantly.
How can you benefit from our spend analysis services?
- Benchmark the current spending with the best industry practices
- Identify the economical procurement sources
- Stay informed about the emerging sourcing destinations
- Determine the most suitable procurement price
- Study the emerging developments across the value chain
- Negotiate for the best procurement option
- Project the company’s spending and build spend strategy
- Evaluate and mitigate the financial risks with in-depth spend analysis
Stratview team delivers in-depth and customized research for the categories including category market intelligence, competitive landscape, category risks, and the most relevant market insights. Our category specific research enables category managers to focus on their respective categories and devise sourcing strategies on behalf of the whole organization. Our category management services help category managers take informed buying decisions saving huge costs and get the competitive advantage.
How can you benefit from our category management services?
- Evaluate the supply market across the categories
- Stay well informed about the latest developments in buying categories
- Evaluate the risks across the categories
- Assess the effectiveness of company’s category strategy
- Benchmark your strategy with the category strategies in the market
- Project short and long term category prices
- Build strategy roadmap and execution plan
- Devise risk mitigation strategies
In today’s competitive business environment, it’s of utmost importance to identify best fit suppliers to optimize the procurement costs and earn profits. Stratview helps its clients screen the best suppliers suited to the specific business needs. High cost benefit ratio enables our clients satisfy their own customers without sacrificing profits. Our supplier screening methodology helps our clients mitigate supply chain risks by evaluating the suppliers on critical parameters impacting the supply chain dynamics such as track record, pricing, capability, distribution network, geographical reach and contract terms and conditions.
How can you benefit from our supplier analysis & screening services?
- Identify the existing suppliers in a supply market
- Identify the new suppliers in the market
- Prepare profile of the suppliers
- Analyze the suppliers’ capabilities
- Screen the best suppliers for long term business value
- Identify the risks associated with the suppliers
- Evaluate the suppliers on key performance criteria
Procurement and supply chain risk identification and evaluation are imperative for effective cost controlling. We provide risk management services across the value chain of a market. We help our clients identify and evaluate the supply chain risks and develop risk mitigation strategies for them. Our expert team monitors the business environment and identifies the potential risks arising out of the market developments such as supplier risks, currency risks, political risks, and operational risks. Our risk management services help our clients prepare for the potential supply market risks and enable them to allocate resources in a manner which prevents heavy financial losses.
How can you benefit from our supply chain risk management services?
- Identify issues and challenges across the value chain
- Assess the impact of supply chain risks
- Devise risk mitigation strategies
- Monitor suppliers for risk prevention
- Identify the potential risks and devise risk prevention strategies
- Insure yourself with the potential supply chain risks
- Gain critical insights on the highly dynamic business environment